Sunday, July 10, 2011

As of late...

Good morning, friends!
Here is a look at what has been going on via my iphone.














1 and 2: I went on a wonderful lunch date with Ian.
3: An updo I did for a client yesterday. We were going for an Audrey Hepburn inspired look. Audrey is my favorite lady of all time.
4: The big street fair near my work. I had to walk quite a ways to my car.
5: My favorite wedges at the moment. So comfy!
6: I've been rocking the glitter nail for awhile now. Glitter nail polish is such a pain to get off, but doing just one nail is perfect.
7: The beautiful view of the water near Ian's parents house.
8: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Need I say more?
9: Delicious (and huge) chocolate covered marshmallows that I made for the holiday.
10: I'm a bit obsessed with these sunglasses. Five bucks at Forever 21. Not too shabby.


This week was the first one of the summer that actually felt like summer. The sun to rain ratio was pretty decent. I have some really fun things coming up in the next few days. Like really really fun. So much so I can't even stand it! I can't wait to share them with you guys. 
Enjoy your Sunday!
xoxKelsey.

1 comment:

  1. wheeee this post makes me want to meet you a hundred times!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).