Monday, May 16, 2011

Just another manic Monday...


Hello, lovelies! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and that your Monday was easy and relaxed. I am here with another one of my favorite beauty products of the moment! This time it's a nail polish. I have a small obsession with nail polish, and I am constantly changing my favorite one to wear all the time!

Currently, it's Turquoise and Caicos by Essie. It's an amazing bright shade of tiffany blue, and is a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit. I'm pretty sure I wore this color everyday for two weeks on my fingers and toes. I love it SO much. It's bright without being overbearing, and I think it's a color that would be flattering on almost any skin tone. The pictures below are after applying three coats with a clear coat on top.
And what's even better, is Essie's nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free! Hooray for no yucky chemicals. The polish also does not chip very easily, and that is coming from someone who's nail polish chips all the time from all the shampooing I do.

So go out and try this color, or any other bright spring nail polish. It definitely lifts your spirits :).

xoxoKelsey.

1 comment:

  1. I was painting my nails as I started to read your blogs. I win. But I didn't use this color. I did a French Tip. Oh well. Still nice. :) Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).