Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and other scary things. (Monday)

Halloween was a ton of fun this year. I love getting to dress up, and that I have a job that let's me do so. All the gals at work decided to be dolls. That is me and Miss Becky. She is probably the greatest receptionist any stylist could ask for. Not to mention a great friend :). 
Yesterday, I decided to go for a scarier version of my costume...and turned into this!
Sadly, no white makeup was used on my skin, I really am that pale! It's the lack of any sunshine, I tell you!

Here are a few pictures from the night with my hubby and brother-in-love. Which is a fancy way of saying brother-in-law of course.
                                           Ryan was Tobias from Arrested Development. If you don't know who or what that is, you should find out. It's hilarious.
                                       This picture is scary. What's up with the glowing eyes in the background?
                         My "All-American" husband and I. Literally, that was the title of his costume! Haha!


I love that it is November. Today I went into Starbucks, and was so excited to see all the holiday drinks. Reminded me of how soon Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years is. I am a bit sad that I cannot see my family who live in California this year, but I am so very thankful for the family and friends that are right here in Washington.

And now, I must go to sleep. I will regret it in the morning if I do not!


Lots of love,

Kelsey.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun Halloween. Loved your creative costume...and the ideas for costumes you gave to Ian and Ryan. I want your help for my costume next year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).