Friday, October 22, 2010

I need a vacation. (Friday)

I have been dreaming about vacationing all day long. I honestly don't remember the last time I have craved a week off in some other part of the world. I even attempted to plan how to save money to afford such a trip. But, sadly, it is not in my near future. So, I resulted back to just dreaming. I even looked at pictures from my honeymoon so I could remember what my last vacation was like. All I want is to sit on a warm and sunny beach somewhere. Living in Washington sure makes me miss the beaches in California. One day I will get to go somewhere. Anywhere. I love to travel, yet have little time to do so. So for now, I will enjoy this picture from my honeymoon, (A year and a half ago) and dream of warm sand, sunshine, margaritas, and swim suits.

xoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).