Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snowed In (Tuesday)

The past few days have been pretty wild. We got a ton of snow! I think there was only about an inch of snow predicted at first, but I think we got at least five inches! Here are some pictures of what it looked like yesterday morning.

                                                         

     There is something kind of magical about the snow! It makes your surroundings almost unrecognizable. Like you are on vacation somewhere! I was in love with it, until about 3:30pm today. I have been in my apartment for two days, and I am DYING to get out. I may be heading to the grocery store, and I think it will be amazing. Our electric bill is probably going to be through the roof, I've had the heat turned all the way up for two days! But, I think it's allowed when it is about 25 degrees outside.

     Sure, a few lazy days can be awesome. But after two days, and work being closed, I am pretty ready to go outside.
                                                    
                                                      

     I did get a LOT of things done though, including a ton of knitted things, which will be on my etsy shop soon! I will share the link as soon as they are available.

 Now I am off to enjoy the evening with my husband, and going on a thrilling grocery store outing.

Kelsey.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you put in your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).