Thursday, November 4, 2010

Witnessing a Miracle (Thursday)

I spent last night in the hospital with my beautiful sister-in-law. She was in labor, and gave birth to my niece, and her second daughter, Cali Grace. I was SO happy that she allowed me to be in the room. I have never witnessed a birth before, and it was incredible.

I can't describe how beautiful it is to welcome a brand new little person into the world. It's shocking how she just seemed to appear into the world all of a sudden. God truly has given women an amazing ability when it comes to having babies.

So, I ran on about 2-3 hours of sleep all day, but it was worth it.

 Doesn't this little face make your heart just melt? I am in love.

And now, I must makeup for the hours of sleep I willingly gave up last night :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).