OK, I am finally ready to begin again in the world of blogging!
Over the past few weeks I have:
1. Found a new apartment.
2. Packed up the old one in only a week or so.
3. Moved to our new apartment in downtown Seattle. I'm in LOVE.
4. Unpacked and got settled in.
5. Went to quite a few Christmas parties.
6. Did some extremely last minute Christmas shopping.
7. Walked about 534596 miles. City life will do that to you.
So here I am, staring out my window at the insane view we have (see below), and I am so excited to be back!
Moving is such insanity. I don't enjoy it one bit. Yet, I've moved about 5-6 times in 4 years. You would think I'd learn my lesson, huh?
The year is almost over, and I find that so crazy. I know, I know, who doesn't? I just could not keep up with how fast the year went. Christmas was great. I'm blessed to have Ian's family to celebrate with. I have fun things planned for blogging over the next few weeks, and I cannot wait for what is to come.
Stay tuned for posts coming your way soon.