Thursday, August 16, 2012

Geometric.

 Dress-Forever 21/Shoes-Target

I've been loving this dress for Summer. It's been so nice outside lately, and wearing lightweight dresses have been a life saver on these hot days we've been having. Plus this dress has an awesome geometric pattern on it, which I've decided is a bit of a shout out to the 80's. Hair from the 80's? Bad. Fashion from the 80's? Definitely still has potential.

Normally I like have pictures that show what I'm wearing in a bit more detail, but we were dealing with an extreme temperature today and wanted to get back inside. OK, it was only like 89 degrees outside, but us Washingtonians are big weather wimps.  

Also, can we talk about the fact that my skin color is about the same shade as my dress? I need a tan.

Happy Thursday!
xoxoKelsey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).