Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Favorite Products of the Summer.

Here are some of my favorite products that I've been using this Summer:

Viva Glam Nicki by MAC. This lipstick is a really bright warm toned pink. It's a matte formula, which I think is really unique for such a bright color. It can be a little bit drying, but if you apply it over lip balm it's great.  I've been wearing it almost daily, so I'm thinking I need to invest in a few backups since it is limited edition. Aka you guys need to go out and get it right now!
Albatross by NARS. This is most perfect shimmery golden/champagne highlighter. I love it on my cheeks and as an inner corner highlight on my eyes. It's also gorgeous as an eyeshadow. It's very finely milled, and doesn't have any glitter in it. It's just amazing!

 Hair:
Surf Spray by Bumble and bumble: This is the best sea salt spray I've ever used. And I've used like a million of them (OK, 5). It gives your hair that perfect messy and undone texture without making it feel too heavy like creme product can. It's especially great for curls! I spray it in after each time I wash my hair and then diffuse it.
Texture by Bumble and bumble: This is the most unique hair creme that I've ever used. It's definitely on the heavier side, but it gives you amazing volume and separation, and a good amount of hold. It's matte, so it is great for a more natural look. Warning: This will make your hair big. Like, really big.

Skincare:
Coconut & Hibiscus shea butter lotion by Shea Moisture- I just discovered this lotion a few weeks ago, and I am in LOVE. Not only does it smell like heaven, but it's very moisturizing and doesn't feel tacky on your skin. It's organic and free of harsh chemicals, which is something I really look for with skincare products. I found this at Target, you guys definitely need to check it out!

 Nails:
Flip flop Fantasy by China Glaze- This Summer I was on the hunt for the perfect neon pink nail polish. If any of you love nail polish as much as I do, you know that this can be quite the task. I kept finding colors that were too cool toned, and didn't enough brightness to them. Then I discovered this color. It's seriously awesome. It's a bright coral matte pink. I get SO many compliments on this color, which is always a bonus. 


What products are you loving right now? I'd love it if you shared them!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).