Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey there!

Hi! 

Yes, I know that I haven't written a blog post in what seems like years. But after feeling bad about it, I decided that a few weeks off was exactly what I needed. It was a bit of time to just relax and enjoy

There's a lot that went on in the past few weeks, including an amazing trip to NYC. (I'll be doing an entire post on that, later.) I've also been busy at work, and we've been frantically looking for somewhere to move in a month or so. Moving is not exactly my favorite thing to do, so I've been stressed x10. So needless to say, a break was good. But being busy is no longer a valid excuse to avoid blogging, I've decided!

 This is a really a simple little post, but I wanted to just let you guys know that I am indeed alive, and will be back blogging full force in the next few days.

Until then, I hope you guys are doing well, and that you've had a fabulous few weeks!



xoxo
Kelsey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).