Sunday, May 6, 2012

Guest post.

Hey everyone!
I was contacted by the ladies form the You Are project to do a hair tutorial for their amazing site.
I love their website, and they are all about supporting and empowering women. They have a ton of good fashion, DIY, makeup, and design posts that are a blast to read and I highly recommend them. 
I put together a little post all about styling scarves in your hair, and would love if you supported their site and checked out my post :).

For the entire post, please go to 

Happy Sunday!
xoxoKelsey.

3 comments:

  1. Love!! Can't wait to go read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post. I like the last look with the large scarf the most. Super cute!
    Thanks for sharing about their blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! like i like.

    www.msvanvee.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).