This past weekend I got to visit my family in California for my little brother's graduation. It was warm, sunny, and totally refreshing. I also got to hangout with my best friend, which made my heart SO happy.
I don't know about you, but having a younger sibling graduate high school makes me feel incredibly old. Yet despite feeling sad about my new old lady status, I was so proud to be able to watch my brother graduate. He's an awesome kid, and he's moving up to Washington soon for college. Hooray!
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
1. My parent's dog, Kobe. AKA cutest dog of all time.
2. Oh you know, just riding in the car like a boss.
3. My best friend of 18 years. Love her SO much.
4. My sister twin, Madison, and my best friend Sharla!
5. My brother threw up the District 12 sign at his graduation. Um, coolest brother ever.
6. Sister twins: meaning we're twins...but 9 years apart. It doesn't make sense, but we like it.
7. My siblings and I.
8. Jake the graduate. Either he's crazy tall, or I'm just short.
9. Sharla, Maddie, and I ran around the park on Saturday. I loved that it was warm enough to be barefoot!
10. My entire family. They are the best.
11. On the way to San Fran with the sister twin!
Oh, and if you were thinking that my best friend and I are probably total dorks, here's a little video to prove it. Watch it here.
I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine!