Monday, November 19, 2012

Poppy


Hey there, blogging friends!

So I have some very exciting news:



Yes, it's true! 
This June, we'll be welcoming a little baby into our family of two. 

You guys, I wasn't sure I believed it when women said that you instantly fall in love with your baby the second you find out you're pregnant, but it's true. I just love the little babe so much already! So much so that I have burst into to tears just thinking about it. Although, I'm sure a big part of that is my crazy hormones, ha ha. We are so excited for this little baby, and feel so blessed that the Lord has given us this gift. Sure, I'm a little (a lot) freaked out about being a mom, but more than anything, I cannot wait! 

Two weeks ago we got to see our baby for the first time. Talk about the COOLEST thing ever. After seeing and hearing the baby's heart beat, I was so much more at ease. It was so nice to see that the baby was alive and well. We've nicknamed the little babe Poppy, since he/she was the size of a poppy seed when we found out we were pregnant.

Dear Poppy, you are SO loved by your mama already!


On another note...I've decided to kind of change my blog up a bit. I used to focus mostly on beauty/fashion, and I think I want to have a bit more of a "lifestyle" feel to it. I've been struggling the past few months about what direction I want my blog to go. So in addition to my love for blogging about beauty and fashion, I'm going to start adding in some more posts about my daily life, and a lot of crafting posts. Since I'm preeetty much the biggest crafter of life. 

 Happy Monday!
 xoxoKelsey



2 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! Im so happy for you guys!! Im looking forward to seeing your new blog posts you'll be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news that is! Congratulations to you and your huz! Blessings!

    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).