Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A whole new world.



 

Sunday was an amazing night. Why? Well because I got to see the new Aladdin stage musical that is premiering here in Seattle. Let me explain why this was so awesome, through the eyes of my 5 year old self.
1. Aladdin is one of the first movies I remember seeing in a movie theater.

2. I was obsessed with the movie soundtrack, and listened to it daily.

3. I often made my brother, who was three at the time, do choreographed dances with me to the soundtrack. You know, simple moves like making him lift me above his head and catching me in his arms. Not sure he ever actually caught me.

4. I had awesome Jasmine pajamas. I wore them constantly, and remember they were bright purple. 

I love musicals. A lot. 

xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).